Adds a currency converter to your website as a tooltip. It helps website visitor to get the product price in multi currencies.
It does not change the base currency in final checkout.
Third Party Services
- This plugin uses the api of fixer.io to retrieve and convert currency. So, you have to register at https://fixer.io in order to get the plugin to work.
- Fixer.io provides free registration with limited usage
- You can reach the terms of service of fixer.io via: https://fixer.io/terms
1. Upload the plugin zip file to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Go to Estry Currency Converter settings in WordPress Admin
4. Enter the api key you got from fixer.io
5. Enter the CSS class of the html element which contains the price
6. Select the type of api connection to fixer.io (Https requires Premium Membership)
7. Choose the base currency from which you want to convert
8. Choose the secondary currencies to which you want to convert
9. Apply the settings by pressing on submit
10. Refresh the website to see the changes
11. Clear browser cache if it is not reflected on your current browser